Smooter80

Desktop version button?

99% of my browsing is done from mobile. The mobile view is horrible like most any other website/forum is.  I can't find a button to go to desktop view like the old software had. Am I just not seeing it or will it be added later?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Smooter80 said:

99% of my browsing is done from mobile. The mobile view is horrible like most any other website/forum is.  I can't find a button to go to desktop view like the old software had. Am I just not seeing it or will it be added later?

Thank you.

Try Tapatalk app.  It's free and handy for browsing forums.  Although when I checked mine this afternoon there was a bug in the forum login.  It'll get fixed.  

Tapatalk needs re-installing with new version. I will try and get it done today sometime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

Use Chrome app on mobile - can 'request desktop site' for any website you are viewing. :happy:

Just checked that out and works great. Thanks Stu :tu:

• Like 1

Most problems  with buttons not showing up is the browser. Stop using IE and use a decent browser like chrome.