Hello CPUK my old friend

Deadly Weapon

Although not a new member I've been too inactive here but making my best to compensate for the time I lost for not being here on the forum.

These two few years in between have been full of hardships towards me and my collection. My current collection is but a shadow of what it was before. After moving three times and spending half a year in an apartment with mold took it's toll on my health. I didn't have energy to do anything extra with all the health problems I never had before. It also took it's toll on this hobby of mine and at worst I had less than 20 plants, losing all my Pinguicula, Drosera, Cephalotus, Heliamphora and most of my Nepenthes and epiphytic Utricularia. Now after some recovering and recharging I'm full of energy, trying my best to become as active as possible here and be again productive member of the community.

Happy growing everybody!

P.S. For those of you that use instagram I'm there under account bruteplants. :)

Welcome back. I remember drooling over your helis and orchidioides utrics back in the day! I'm very saddened by your poor health and your collection! I look forward to seeing you in better health and getting your collection up and going again.
Here's a crappy photo of my jamesoniana Colombia in flower on my bathroom windowsill, maybe cheer you up a bit.
52eae986c9702d7349da781ae6569408.jpg
And jamesoniana amuri tepui in same location
2e5dbe94331903c781a226021db183c5.jpg
Kind regards

Mark

Thanks everybody! It means so much to me to have such a warm welcome back here. :)

Woah Mark! :O They're totally amazing! You've done great job growing them. Wish to grow that myself someday. Thank you for your kind worda. I think you've got ahead of me during my silent times. But I'll make my best to make return to those golden times of my hobby, and beyond them.

Already thinking of propagating a plant or two to swap next spring.

Edited by Deadly Weapon