Open day October 15th, 12 noon

Mike King

Hi everyone,

We will be hosting hopefully the last open day at the current house before moving.

As usual, there will be food and refreshments provided. Please feel free to bring plants to sell or swap. I will also be dividing a few plants and cuttings on the day,

Please let me know if you are able to come along.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a very late decision...

I'd love to get there on Saturday is possible - there's a 50/50 chance I'll be there, I'm not sure yet due to possible work commitments.

And if I don't make it this weekend - I'm sure I'll see you at some point next year Mike - and I hope you & everyone has an enjoyable & successful Open Day, Good Luck! :D

This is such a seriously rubbish meeting, I really wouldn't bother going.

Only joking. Mike knows that I am joking. I rang him up a week ago to see if he had moved but he is still at the same address. I haven't been to one of Mike's leuco meetings for quite a few years but I am expecting to go this time.

Adam H says above that there is a 50/50 chance of him being there. They said that there was a 50/50 chance of getting the astronauts back from the Moon in 1969, so I take it you will be there Adam.

12 hours ago, David Ahrens said:

Adam H says above that there is a 50/50 chance of him being there. They said that there was a 50/50 chance of getting the astronauts back from the Moon in 1969, so I take it you will be there Adam.

Aaarrgghh.... You must've jinxed me David! Sadly it turns out that I'll almost certainly be working tomorrow after all, so 90% sure can't make it tomorrow, I was hoping otherwise - sorry Mike... :(

Oh well - there's always next year (or at least, whenever you've settled in after moving [Good Luck with that Mike, by the way! :tu:] - even if it means you're skipping a year or so if necessary...).

I wish I could be there - Good Luck tomorrow anyway, I hope it goes well (I'm sure it will), I bet those leucophyllas look stunning - and I hope everyone has a nice day - and hopefully I'll meet up with some CP people again next year, I didn't get to any of the meetings / Open Days etc this year, so hopefully that will change in 2017!