Sign in to follow this  
Yunzi

P & J Plants 30th-31st July

I've seen this on the CPS website but not really anywhere else.  I can probably go on the sunday but was wondering if its worth the drive, especially as I have less interest in Sarracenia and more in Pings/Cephs and other tropicals.  Anyone coming feel free to comment below.

P&J do have pings and drosera and possibly cephs if I remember correctly (last went there a few years ago). There are obviously the sarracenia and some good growing darlingtonia. I'm hoping to go on the Saturday.

I've been a few times over the last few months. Nothing too exotic, he hasn't ( or hadn't a few weeks ago) got any pings in.

If you look at his online catalogue it will give you an idea of the plants he carries.

www.pj-plants.co.uk/plant_sales_1.html

Paul was selling a selection of plants at Tatton Flower show last week, he had Sarracenia, Pings, Drosera Dionaea and Cephalotus on his stand, visited him a few times over the last couple of years, a really nice family.

We visit Paul & Jackie whenever we're nearby, and we last went a couple of weeks ago. He had Pings, Drosera,Cephs etc etc. Lovely couple, and in my opinion, well worth a visit.

Where are they based?? Can't seem to find any maps or directions

--

Edited by Mark Long