Drosera Regia seedlings feeding.

mosesobe1

As everyone should know, Drosera regia seedlings only starve to death if grown unnaturally in sterile conditions, indoors under lights. Grown more naturally in a greenhouse with natural light they do just fine.

Hi!! I've got two Drosera regia seedling... Pay attention because feeding this seedling is very important, but in artificial conditions is very easy that the preys roots and Be covered from mould... If You try to remove the insect, all plant can go away from the substrate... If all the leave is going to Be covered from mould, i suggest You to cut it..good growing

Hi!! I've got two Drosera regia seedling... Pay attention because feeding this seedling is very important, but in artificial conditions is very easy that the preys roots and Be covered from mould... If You try to remove the insect, all plant can go away from the substrate... If all the leave is going to Be covered from mould, i suggest You to cut it..good growing

I've grown some D Regia from seed, set on 9th January 2012, and they flowered for the first time this week. Growing very well and catching plenty of flies for themselves.

27955046404_54141c54da_k.jpgDrosera Regia

Apologze for too much post, I'm not good with p.c.;-)

Carnivine, beautiful plant!!!! I think that' stage best think growing Your own plant from seed to adult size... Especially if it is a plant like a Drosera regia!!! Well done!!!!

• Like 1

I've grown some D Regia from seed, set on 9th January 2012, and they flowered for the first time this week. Growing very well and catching plenty of flies for themselves.

Wow, what a beautiful photo! Never seen these in flower before.

How old is the plant? I've got one that's only about a year or so old (last year's seedling I think), and am wondering when I can hope to see something like this.

Thanks for posting the pic.

• 2 months later...