Pinguicula ID

mosesobe1

I assume these are the same plants discussed in your previous post.  Unfortunately I don't see any resemblance to my own P. gypsicola. There's possibly some resemblance to my moctezuma but I think they are even more like P. heterophylla or at least like the pictures at CPPhotofinder.com.  Unfortunately I haven't grown that species yet so can only go on the online pictures. 

It's difficult to be sure of course but personally I'd be surprised if this was pure gypsicola.  Sorry, I know this wasn't what you'd want to hear.

I assume these are the same plants discussed in your previous post.  Unfortunately I don't see any resemblance to my own P. gypsicola. There's possibly some resemblance to my moctezuma but I think they are even more like P. heterophylla or at least like the pictures at CPPhotofinder.com.  Unfortunately I haven't grown that species yet so can only go on the online pictures. 

It's difficult to be sure of course but personally I'd be surprised if this was pure gypsicola.  Sorry, I know this wasn't what you'd want to hear.

If it's not Gypsicola I would still rather it's  heterophylla than moctezuma no?

If it's not Gypsicola I would still rather it's  heterophylla than moctezuma no?

I don't see very well.. I know only that a lot of people that thinks to have a gypsicola have a hybrid p. gypsicola x moctezumae... see in google if it could be your... I know that araflora has this hybrid

I don't see very well.. I know only that a lot of people that thinks to have a gypsicola have a hybrid p. gypsicola x moctezumae... see in google if it could be your... I know that araflora has this hybrid

Looking at CPPhotofinder p. gypsicola x moctezuma could be a possibility. You might have to wait till it flowers to have more certainty.

• Like 1

Well it all depends on taste I suppose, beauty being in the eye of the beerholder and all that.  Commenting on my own plants only I do prefer the foliage of the gypsicola with it's extra "dewiness" but I feel the moctezuma has a better flower.  I'm sure yours will turn into nice plants as they grow.