Axe, Waves and Fiji Iguana: my 2016 New Clones

Paolo

They are beginning to highlight their special characteristics my clones, which for the second (and some third) year have proven stable.

They are derived from crosses between selected clones and a subsequent "irradiation" of the seeds. (please do not ask further information …)

These are their characteristics:

- Venus "Axe": It 'obvious and fortunately successfull the cross between Spider and Microdent clone. After the first spring leaves start leaves characteristics reminiscent of axes . On top of an erect stalk the trap is narrower at the top and wider at either attached to the petiole and the teeth are very short and almost absent at the end of the season.

- Venus "Fiji Iguana": its characteristic is the creped petiole, evident in younger traps, teeth are irregular as the type Beelzebub, but especially the green and white spotted traps. Erect form.

- Venus "Waves": The "swaying" dionaea.  In the adult plant all the stalks have a wavy edge. The border is irregular even in the traps, where the teeth are short and irregular. Habit semi prostrate.

Availability from the end of the season or next year

AXE

axe110.jpg

axe210.jpg

FIJI IGUANA

fiji_i12.jpg

fiji_i11.jpg

fiji_i10.jpg

WAVES

waves110.jpg

waves310.jpg

waves410.jpg

Edited by Paolo
  • Like 1

Hello Tony, I can assure that the plants are healthy.

As written in the post, their characteristics are always evident in the last 2 or 3 years and present on their divisions if they are not too young.

I waited this confirmation before showing them; It is not serious growers if you are not patient ...

However, it will be a pleasure to publish more photos later.

Paolo

p.s.Thanks Alexis,Lucien and picol

Edited by Paolo

As I wrote in the post I haven't plants available for sale or swap for this year.

I have only 2-3 plants each clone

I will insert on the waiting list who asked me.

next year ... sorry

Did you put me on the waiting list for Axe? love that one.

Hello paolo,

Very nice clones you made.

Will you put me on the waiting list for it?

Hello paolo,

Very nice clones you made.

Will you put me on the waiting list for it?