Hi All,

Just back briefly after the usual maelstrom that is Chelsea; returned yesterday and off to the Bath and West this morning, though that thankfully is only ten minutes from home!

I can't see mention on the forum of this year's Chelsea, so thought I'd just say that both myself and Matt were awarded gold again this year, flying the flag for the CP cause. If anyone is at the Bath and West or indeed at Cornwall or BBC Gardeners World the following week, do come and say hello.

Nigel H-C

Hi

I would like Chelsea to show more of what's in there marguee stands

Than all these show gardens you may get a few ideas of planting but the average Joe is never going to replicate any thing like

that.

You get a few minutes of information on plants in the marquee then it's back to the show gardens

Edited by nev3970
  • Like 2

Hi

I would like Chelsea to show more of what's in there marguee stands

Than all these show gardens you may get a few ideas of planting but the average Joe is never going to replicate any thing like

that.

You get a few minutes of information on plants in the marquee then it's back to the show gardens

I agree, it's called Chelsea flower show not garden show.

• Like 1