You can tell the nice weather is here

James

Hi all just thought I would post a couple of pics that show the nice weather is finally on its way...

Sorry for the bad lighting on this one...

26031305895_92d1468aa9_n.jpg50/50 which sides caught the sun by James Cross, on Flickr

And a new pitcher on its way nicely this looks like it could be the plants first big one :yes:

26364251132_2fba72ef3b.jpgNew growth by James Cross, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

James

• Like 1

It's my favourite part of the year, everything starting to Spring into life, flower buds springing up everywhere and lush new pitchers forming.....

I look forward to checking in on the plants to see the new growth .

The 50/50 ceph is a cracking shot for showing what a little bit of light will do to a shaded ceph.

Blocky

Its great,you can see the changes each day,word of warning though,with the warmer weather the slugs are waking up ! So i have starting doing a late evening patrol with my torch and found five last night,i shall carry on doing this for a while as they only have to nibble a forming pitcher and it is ruined.

Yeah there's still the danger of some nasty weather so still need to be vigilant, we had a frost this morning and another forecast for tomorrow. I'm dying to get some of my plants out in the open but it's recommended to leave sensitive plants under protection until early May down where I live.

All my plants are now sitting in water again after a lucky random check last week. Some of my plants were bone dry, just caught them in time.

• Like 1