7 hrs!?

Nepenthes Lowii

7 hrs of full Texan sun (i know it, being in Dallas area several times) are enough, but obviously not the optimal. If that is the safiest place just leave'em there.

stupid neighbor

is a typical growing situation...... Edited by picol

As said, for the best results then ideally you'd want as much full sun as was viable...

I'm guessing by the " stupid neighbour" comment you guys don't get along ?.

The obvious remedy , if the tree is truely dead, is its removal.

I'm sure a reasonable neighbour faced with the offer of helping to remove/ dispose of the dead tree wouldn't have a problem.....

I'm feeling a dispute though ????,.

As said, for the best results then ideally you'd want as much full sun as was viable...

I'm guessing by the " stupid neighbour" comment you guys don't get along ?.

The obvious remedy , if the tree is truely dead, is its removal.

I'm sure a reasonable neighbour faced with the offer of helping to remove/ dispose of the dead tree wouldn't have a problem.....

I'm feeling a dispute though ????,.

We 'get along' but he is just annoying because he never cleans his pool and its a HUGE 'skiter problem!

I had to look up ' skiter ' and am guessing it translates to ' skeeter ', what we call ' Mozzies' ( mosquitos ) .

If they're breeding in his pool, assuming you don't mean pond, then it doesn't sound like there are any chemicals in the water?...

I'd be tempted to sneak a few ' mosquito fish ' in there under the cover of darkness !.

I had to look up ' skiter ' and am guessing it translates to ' skeeter ', what we call ' Mozzies' ( mosquitos ) .

If they're breeding in his pool, assuming you don't mean pond, then it doesn't sound like there are any chemicals in the water?...

I'd be tempted to sneak a few ' mosquito fish ' in there under the cover of darkness !.

lol.

• 4 years later...