Handheld Label Printer

I use the Brother P-Touch 1230pc and use laminated labels. It also allows you to add your own logo etc to the label. Not handheld - you need to connect it to your laptop via usb but its a very good printer.

• Like 1

I use the Brother P-Touch 1230pc and use laminated labels. It also allows you to add your own logo etc to the label. Not handheld - you need to connect it to your laptop via usb but its a very good printer.

I use this also it is very good

• Like 1

The GL200 is a decent printer. I got mine new with tapes for £9.99. It will run ok on batteries but it will cost you a fortune as a set will last for about 10 minutes of printing. Get yourself a mains lead.

I'm assuming you already know which tapes to buy in future.

• Like 1

The GL200 is a decent printer. I got mine new with tapes for £9.99. It will run ok on batteries but it will cost you a fortune as a set will last for about 10 minutes of printing. Get yourself a mains lead.

I'm assuming you already know which tapes to buy in future.

This one Fred TZe-231 is that the right one ?

131 is black on clear

231 is black on white

There are many other colour combinations too. I have found 131 the better choice unless of course you are using black labels. The object of my previous post was to show you the price of the generic tape.

I use a Dymo Labelmanger pnp its not a handheld needs plugging into a laptop or pc. use a cheap white on clear tape on black labels. only been using just over a year but haven't had any faded yet.