Hello from Yorkshire

Tizzy

Hi everybody. 

Been growing about a year now have a small collection, mostly just potted them all into one trench/trough. 

its all windowsill growing so nothing professional but falling in love with it all fast.

Have a biology degree which helps with this sort of thing i guess, mostly here to learn and drool over the pic's.

see you around, sorry if i tread on any toes while i'm still new here, please bare with me. 

• Like 1

Eeh up lad, tha's reet welcome round 'ere. Us Yorkshire lads 'ave t'stick t'gether tha knows!

I'm in the same situation as you, been doing it around a year, totally addicted, running out of space and money! Was mostly windowsill until the start of the winter, when some went outside. Waiting impatiently for spring so I can start tickling them again!

Don't worry about treading on any toes, we just shoot offenders!  :triniti:

• 3 weeks later...

Ey up folk. 

sorry for late reply, life has a funny habit of getting in the way of things doesn't it! 

Good to have you with us :-) don't forget to share some photos of your trench withus when you get it moving :-D

Paul

I have quite a few Pictures ready to rock. i assume we use Imgur here?

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the forum, what part of yorkshire are you from ?

The best bit, Leeds :) 

Eeh up lad, tha's reet welcome round 'ere. Us Yorkshire lads 'ave t'stick t'gether tha knows!

I'm in the same situation as you, been doing it around a year, totally addicted, running out of space and money! Was mostly windowsill until the start of the winter, when some went outside. Waiting impatiently for spring so I can start tickling them again!

Don't worry about treading on any toes, we just shoot offenders!  :triniti:

Now then love. 

haha yeah im rapidly running out of window space. have a very healthy sized glass house out back but with this temperamental bloody weather i dare not move them out. i know they are relatively hardy but "if its not broke dont fix it.."