G'day from uʍop ɹǝpun

Paul Edwards

Well, here I am again back in the world of CPs!

I grew CPs for several years up until approx. 10 years ago, when I stopped to pursue other interests. I was an active member of the Victorian CP Society (in fact, President for a while). I was also lucky enough to win several Grand Champion Plants at the annual show (see the forum "Edwards Giant" under the Cephalotus section of this forum).

A year or more ago, I saw some of the enormous VFTs on display at a Triffid Park display at a market (in particular G4 x G37, G16 x G37, G7 x G14). These blew me away and prompted me to go out and buy a new hothouse and start rebuilding my collection.

So now I have a small collection of about 30 or so VFTs and a few other Drosera, Sarras, Cephs etc. Also, always on the lookout for some of the newer (to Australia) VFT cultivars that are emerging.

I'm not a forum junkie, so I won't be posting for the sake of posting, however if I have something worthwhile to say, I will.

Cheers, Paul.

• Like 4

Hey Paul nice to see you guys are still clinging on down there :-D also I really like the choice of Dionaea cultivars you are going for there :-) good to see you getting back in to it and keep us posted on your progress with your garden :-D

Paul

Manchester

Hi Sean. Yes, I'm well aware you are the genius behind all this! And thank you so much for going to the trouble of creating these awesome plants.

But now you've raised the bar! What's next? And whatever it is, put me down for my fair share! (Plus a few - I'm a bit greedy).

You should have called them "Spense's Giant"!

Cheers, Paul.

I really shouldn't take the credit for these plants as I only grew them from seed supplied to me. Graham Sadd is the man!

• 2 months later...