Linuxman's photos 2016

I've cleaned out one of my greenhouses and put all the S. flava together. As some of the plants grow quite tall and the greenhouse has low eaves I've lowered the staging by nearly 1 ft. I'll now be able to see the lids but think of my poor back!

There are almost 70 plants on these 2 benches with S. oreophila at the far end if you can see them. I've some serious dividing to do when Spring comes.

In the coming months I'll include all my photos on this thread. Thanks for looking.

gallery_5421_1030_275337.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks ada. No space for me either, something's got to give!

Well if either of you are looking to offload any spares, I would be willing to do the decent thing and help you out with your space problem! I'm amazingly charitable that way!

Still got some space in my greenhouse. Need to fill it up so I can hold my head up high in these forums and complain about the lack of space!

• 2 weeks later...

The bug killer what product is it and will it do away small spiders that is if they are a problem

I put a post up not long ago about spiders

I use Provado Ultimate Bug Killer. I hope you mean red spider mites and not true spiders. I have loads in my greenhouse and they're not a problem.

I use Provado Ultimate Bug Killer. I hope you mean red spider mites and not true spiders. I have loads in my greenhouse and they're not a problem.

They are very small spiders you can catch them in you hand they do spin a bit of a web

From one pitcher to another so I think they are true spiders must keep a watch out

For the red spiders

Something a bit different this time. I've never been very successful with dionaea but these few have survived my clumsy attention.

Dm. Bimbo

gallery_5421_1030_473576.jpg

Dm. Bristle Tooth

gallery_5421_1030_523235.jpg

Dm. Rouge Sombre

gallery_5421_1030_113976.jpg

Dm. Miss Pembeche

gallery_5421_1030_150549.jpg

Dm. Shark's Tooth

gallery_5421_1030_406049.jpg

Now, something completely different. I was given this rather ugly cactus many year's ago and it had never flowered. But over the last few weeks a bud appeared which has developed into this. I think it'll be worth keeping the cactus just for the flower.

gallery_5421_1030_36087.jpg

gallery_5421_1030_119989.jpg

gallery_5421_1030_442090.jpg

• Like 3