I'm back!

Richard

Hi all. It's been a long time since I was last on here, I joined the forum and helped moderate it when it was first created. I made lots of friends, many of whom I had the pleasure of meeting at various CPS meetings.

I had quite a nice collection, mainly Sarracenia, Drosera and Utricularia but when I moved in with my partner in 2004 I had to reluctantly sell (and give away ... More on that later  :laugh1: ) all of my collection. Fast Forward 11 years and we've now purchased a new house. Obviously, a nice sunny garden was top priority and even as we speak, two bases are being laid for my new greenhouses that will be arriving within the next couple of weeks. 

24F36DC3-801E-418B-8D98-6455443E46A1_zps

Hopefully, the new greenhouses will be fully assembled just in time to have a collection by spring. Its been a long time since i've been able to enjoy Sarracenias in flower!

Calling in an old favour....

When I sold my collection, there where a few choice / rare plants that were given free of charge to a few select people. This was done on the promise of a cutting being provided if ever I got back into the hobby. Its been 11 years so I won't hold you to it now, but if the people involved would like to honour the agreement (especially on my Pink Lipped Leucophylla :) ) I would be extremely grateful!

I look forward to chatting to you all, i'm sure things must have changed quite a bit since I was last here!

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1