Nepenthes clipeata Clone 3 AW Pollen

H2O

Hey everyone, 

I don't often get over to this forum but was told this would be a good place to post this. 

My male N. clipeata is coming into flower and was really hoping to find a female to produce species seed. I would love to send pollen to anyone that owns a female whether it is in flower or not and hope that the pollen stays viable enough until the female flowers. 

So far my one lead is a female plant at a Japanese Botanical Gardens, several people have mentioned this to me but I have yet to get a hold of them. 

Failing that if anyone has a female coming into flower I could send pollen to make a cross. Also have loads of N. platychila pollen if you have a female in flower. 

IMG_0470_1.jpg
IMG_0471_1.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg

Any leads would be appreciated! Feel free to PM me here or email canadiancarnivorousplants (At) gmail.com

Justin

• 6 months later...

Hello Justin,

I have found out that the female Japanese clipeata had a flower and the pollen came frome Canada.  Have you more info about this succes? The news made me happy today. 

Regards,

Daan