Sign in to follow this  
dimitar

Eden Black x Eden Black

Very nice colour, getting plenty of light?

And love the name

James

this is a nice Cephalotus obtained from seed .. with a great color .. but the shape of a "banana" does not seem stable ... or am I wrong? I looked at some pictures of fk of PIACENTI E.  and many other  its clones cephalotus have the characteristic shape of a banana .. it could be another characteristic that depends on the microclimate?

The shape is quite stable....

it's better ask Erio where is the mother plant and why he registered the cultivar with old pictures? We all would like to see updated pics of the mother plant but sadly some years we dont's see...

Edited by dimitar
  • Like 1

Love the update dimi. How old is this? Love how you get your lids. Has it grown much? I only ask as you had a measuring tape in the first set of pictures 

Edited by wozzen

Cheers Matt, 

the plant is 3 years old as I got it from Erio then as very tiny rooted leaf. For me it is slow grower probably due to my conditions. I sent a leaf from it last year to UK but as far as I know didn't root.

A lot are slow growers I struggle with a few of mine. But it's always good to see them a year or so later. I'm sure one will root one day dimi! Carl's Tom Thumb looked good a year on too! Hope your well also