Fall Dionaea

Wonderful looking plants Antoine!  I really am glad to see that the FTS Mirror x Mirror isn't disappointing.  And that Cheerleader looks great.

Also, after seeing yours, I realize I need to add Pacman to my want list!  Also Red Micro Teeth -- I've been trying to create a plant like that for a few years now and haven't gotten lucky with my Microdent crosses.  And don't forget that I still want one of your AM Medusas!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wonderful looking plants Antoine!  I really am glad to see that the FTS Mirror x Mirror isn't disappointing.  And that Cheerleader looks great.

Also, after seeing yours, I realize I need to add Pacman to my want list!  Also Red Micro Teeth -- I've been trying to create a plant like that for a few years now and haven't gotten lucky with my Microdent crosses.  And don't forget that I still want one of your AM Medusas!

Yes Matt I love FTS Mirror x Mirror, I have a couple Mirror x Mirror seedlings from last year, one of them produces flanges on both sides but look to have more color. Cheerleader is awesome but we need to figure out it growth habit. Next summer I will have a Pacman, Red Micro Teeth also AM Medusas when I return back to the states.