Open day Saturday 17th of October

Hi everyone,

Only around 7 weeks to go to this one. Officially it starts at 12, but some do come earlier so if you want to arrive early, please expect to be called on to help erect the marquee! Food and drinks will be provided and I can divide rarities on the day.

All the leucos are pushing up their autumn pitchers right now as are alata, minor, leucophylla hybrids etc so it should be a good display again for the open day.

The potential house move has been postponed until next year so the open day will be at our house as normal.

Please let me know if you are coming to guesstimate the refreshments needed.

Guest paul y

would that include dividing l131? if so put me down for one and ill see you on the 7th!

actually thinking about it im after a lot more than just l131, hows the spares looking for all the jap hybrids?

paul

• 2 weeks later...

Never been before, mind if I come along? Fairly new to 'serious' growing of CP's but already have a reasonably sized collection, would be nice to meet others also.

Never been before, mind if I come along? Fairly new to 'serious' growing of CP's but already have a reasonably sized collection, would be nice to meet others also.

Definitely go. Mike's is incredible. You just never know where to look next. 

As Richard says do come along. We're a friendly lot really. Mike usually puts out a map for his place. If he doesn't, PM me and I'll send you a copy.

Mike, I hope to be there as usual. Maybe with guest this time.

Hi there! One question; I might be in the UK that weekend but in the London area. Which is the best way to get to Mike's? Of course if it's ok for two foreigners to pass by :Laie_97:

Of course you'll be welcome.

If driving then take the following aiming for Telford:

M25

M40

M42

M6

M54 - Telford

Your welcome to catch a lift with me if need be ☺

I shall definitely take advantage of that as discussed, Thanks! Be nice to have some company on way over.

Will there be any sale of plants? (never been just curious) realise its end of season but might be an opportunity to finish collecting for the year in my case and batten down the hatches so to speak for winter to arrive. I still have room for more sarracenia's! :P

• 2 weeks later...