Sign in to follow this  
Massacror

I have problem

Hello, I have a problem, the member Lucien uses my photos  downloaded on this forum, by removing my cryptogram and without my agreement.

Furthermore, it's for to lie and offend me. (I am not the first person has who(which) it happens, this time if it is too much.)

Can one make something? ...

Here are photos on the cpuk:

Dionaea 'Magma'

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56074

And the Screenshot of the forum (lucien is admin):

14510.png

traduction :

"Attention in consequence of the heat wave, a producer unscrupulous and eager for money, watered the plants in the tap water. Plants intended for the sale no matter their future. The calcites concretions on the edge of jars is the proof"

1310.jpg

traduction:

"[...] but the person who sells these carnivorous plants, Venus Fly-traps at crazy expensives prices, knows, that  plants are condemned died by empoisonement and the buyers will see crash them to die"

1213.jpg

traduction:

"The answer, the mineral fertilizers, is this voucher for canivores plants?"

And now , He laughs openly on the cpuk

1410.png

Edited by Massacror

Hello,
I signed here for some time, but have never posted messages, some know me here :) I stumbled on this post so I'll say what I think.
Lucien only generate conflicts, criticize, insult.
I had many problems with that person, without any real logic ...
I was banned from his forum because I was on another forum that he did not like some people, since I get occasionally provocative email by its ...

Hi,

The same thing. I don't know him personnally and I don't want to. But he's a really bad person, he talks with a rude langage on this forum and is very disrespectful. If you want some examples, see topics on the Dionaea section. I want to say that such people don't have their place on the CPUK. 

If you tell him something he doesn't like, he'll send you a very nice private message with all his love. That proves he is a devious and perverse person. 

218539lucien.jpg

Traduction :

Mind your own business and your forum instead of looking for trouble.

• Like 1

I also have problems with this member

I was banned from his forum for no good reason, I still do not know why after more than a year

it causes me every time I present a new plant and publishes its messages when it becomes compromising for him

my first post on my Dionaea coquiton was closed because too

the atmosphere will never be good with this member because even when I ignore it continues to provoke me or be slanderous his forum

Now he feels threatened he finds that my plants are beautiful and most of its provocative messages have changed

links of my topics with provocative messages and "edit" >

Hello, I had too concerns with this person and I don't appreciate her harmful presence here...

I was banished by him because I was registered on other forum and because I contradicted him, about the scam of red microteeth...

Edited by rik

Keep calm french growers, it will may be take some time but one day other growers from other countries will know him better.

It's hard for us to explain who he really is with good words but please, keep calm.

He have one of the best VFT collection in the world and growers of the other countries only see that now.

All we can do is to warning people about the false red microteeth he send to some french growers, that's all.

• Like 1

I am charmed by the love of French.

I did not know I had such succès.Vous see me happy.
I'm going to read the whole of France is your opinion sneaky.

Jealousy is an ugly défaut.

Merci has all

My forum is copyrighted France
Any catch is prohibited, the offender will respond before the French courts

copyri10.jpg

Edited by lucien01700

If you have personal issues with each other then keep them out of this forum. Flame wars will not be tolerated in this forum.

• Like 3

If you have personal issues with each other then keep them out of this forum. Flame wars will not be tolerated in this forum.

Exacte mobile

Agreed.

I am really disappointed, we all left the forum where rages Lucien with causes of insults,  swindles,  lies,  racism, misogynous and  worse 

But now,  this person is alone on his forum, he comes here and continuous the same thing...
Now, here, subjects are blocked because of his unfriendly and irritating remarks.
Now, here, him sending of messages prived of insults.
Now, here, he steals photos to be able to offended and to slander on people.
Now, here, he has problems of sales too small or died plants (people shall recognize).

And the worst, he laughs about the situation on this forum, he laughts about we and about you.

Please,  at least, to call back to the order or made which he cannot disturb us any more. For the rest, you'll see his natural truth (certainly too late...)

Edited by Massacror

I had a VFT off him this year. It was so tiny it was ridiculous. Had I known about these issues before I wouldn't have brought from him.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The forum has rules: HERE. Any posts found to be disobeying these rules are dealt with accordingly.

Moderators cannot see individuals PMs, so if any member receives one that they feel are against the rules then they can report them via the forum, but this may mean inviting a moderator and/or admin into the PM.

I just holds also has to indicate problems with the person involved.
This person does not hesitate has to criticize everybody has to utter numerous lies and now even has to spread plants under false name.
For 8 years when I cultivate carnivores in France I do not count any more the debates which this person has create, sometimes after me and often after my friends.
To let more of such individual take itself has everybody on the cpuk and not to react is going to finish has to damage has the image of the cpuk.

Posted Today, 20:29 PM

The forum has rules: HERE. Any posts found to be disobeying these rules are dealt with accordingly.

Moderators cannot see individuals PMs, so if any member receives one that they feel are against the rules then they can report them via the forum, but this may mean inviting a moderator and/or admin into the PM.

OBEY Follow the rules

a moderator may we close the topic

Edited by lucien01700

We can also sometimes see what was written before a post was edited.

Topic locked.