Buying Seeds

SteveH9

only buy from  either some one you  know  or  some one recommended by another  CP grower on here , as there are many rip off sellers out  there just now, do not  buy from China  that for sure and take care on  the  Asain sellers too ,  many you dont get the seed what you have paid for!.

Guest paul y

cps seed bank icps seed bank, triffid nurseries (uk) sarracenia nurseries, kamil pasek, deni suryadi, rick friesen, Gregg bourke, ada, gary wheeler, dimi and Natalia gaunie,yuri sazi, cedric azais, damon collinsgworth, peter damato, many Herrera, brooks Garcia, miroslav srba, pawel redkiewicz, ian salter and Dianne riddiford, greg allan, les Burdett, trey hale and not forgetting me.

all of the above (and more I cant remember)  are great contacts for cp seed supply with triffid and sarracenia nurseries offering bulk supply and between everyone else there isn't really any seed which cant be obtained.

this is where I get asked for the contact details right? 

hope this helps in some small way

have fun

paul

Guest paul y

carnivorous plant society and icps and triffid nurseries can all be found online by googling the obvious, I will pm you the email for sarracenia nurseries, all the rest are best contacted through facebook, although a few of them do frequent here time to time. if its nep seeds then deni suryadi is a real good contact, he lives in south east asia on the side of a mountain and grows hundreds if not thousands of neps outside in a bamboo greenhouse that is just basically a frame to hang pots from.

sarracenia nurseries run by chris crow for bulk sarracenia and vft seeds, sold by the gram.

between the rest there isn't much you cant get hold of.

paul