New addition

James

Hi just got back from the NEC and Gardeners World live, bit rainy but still a great day, and can I just say great displays from all the CP related stands they were a joy to look at, and getting a lot of interest from the general public.

Anyhow I obviously couldn't resist buying this beauty from Hampshire Carnivorous Plants, and I also couldn't resist a very nice Aki Ryu fly trap which is outside now in the rain.

18589294569_04961b65a3.jpgCephalotus by James Cross, on Flickr

It makes my little ones look sooo tiny haha

Thank you for looking

• Like 4

Haha yes it was you have no idea the self control that was involved, there was some lovely specimens there, quite fancied an orchid too, but I am well pleased with the two I have brought back.

Hi yes the CP community was very well represented I was quite impressed, I think that's the most stands and displays with cp's on in the years I have gone, and it was nice to see and all the interest they were getting.

Hi thanks for the kind comments.

Some of the larger pitchers towards the top have now closed the lower ones are still open, I am guessing that it's getting used to it's new growing location and they will open soon.

James.

• 2 months later...

Yes thanks it's growing well, some of the top ones have gone now exposing lots of little ones underneath that couldn't get much light probably but bigger ones are coming through now the sun can get in to the middle.

Some of the closed traps round the edge are still there with new ones popping through.

James