Which Sarracenia Flava Variation Do You Have?

Nepenthes Lowii

Which Sarracenia Flava Variation Do You Have???  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sarracenia Flava Variation Do You Have???

• Var. Rugelii
    • Var. Maxima
    • Var. Rubricorpora
    • Var. Atropurpurea
    • Var. Cuprea
    • Var. Ornata
    • Var. Flava
    • Any of the above variations that are "Lidless"
    • A custom variation that you made, found, or asked someone to make
    • Other
    • All of the above variations
    • All of the variations except lidless

I had all of the above except the horrible lidless. Unfortunately my cuprea (from Hampshire Carnivorous Plants) that I had for a few years died on me this winter as I had to store my plants in the shed for way too long after I moved house.  It was a fantastic clone and I shall be replacing it at some point. 

• Like 2

I had all of the above except the horrible lidless. Unfortunately my cuprea (from Hampshire Carnivorous Plants) that I had for a few years died on me this winter as I had to store my plants in the shed for way too long after I moved house.  It was a fantastic clone and I shall be replacing it at some point. 

I love the lidless!!!

Well... everybody is different!

I can't see where this is going,any serious sarracenia grower will have all the variations they can.

except with the possibility of the lidless clones which should be renamed marmite clones.

ada

• Like 6

Perhaps the poll would be more meaningful if you were able to select more than one option. I have all of the above varieties (with the exception of the lidless ones), so I cannot take part in the poll.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a Sarrencia var Flava x Maxima, very nice, large plant, seems to grow quite well, spawned 3 pitchers in a week, granted not fully formed yet, but they seem to take about a week and half to fully form and open

• Like 1