Hello from the south west

starseeker

Hi im Vince from south somerset, i have been keeping c.ps for about nine years now ,up until christmas i only had 1 x nepth (9 years old now ) a couple of sarrencenia and a V.T. Then my partner bought me The savage garden for christmas and i realised that i really knew very little about C.P's and that there was a whole new world of plants to learn, i now have over 30 plants and i am loving every minute.

My favourite are probably Sarrencenia Leucophylla of which i have a few ,really looking forward to seeing my L3 Giant come on :)

Cheers

Vince

Hi Vince

there are 3 CP Society open days in July quite near you: 4th John Sirkett in Redruth, 5th Dennis Balsdon and Ian McKayboth in Paignton.

You don't need to be a Society member to attend. Details are on the Society website www.thecps.org.uk.

cheers

Dennis

Hi Vince

there are 3 CP Society open days in July quite near you: 4th John Sirkett in Redruth, 5th Dennis Balsdon and Ian McKayboth in Paignton.

You don't need to be a Society member to attend. Details are on the Society website www.thecps.org.uk.

cheers

Dennis

Thank you for the heads up ,i will check out the details.

• 2 weeks later...