Sign in to follow this  
Guest Olivermurray7373

New nepenthes

Guest Olivermurray7373

A few weeks ago I received my new nepenthes from karnivores.com. Nobody seems to have bought much from him before so I thought I would show you. They are all mainly nepenthes species.

I received the plants very quickly after paying. since I got them from France the postage was quite expensive a bit too expensive and also I bought 4 heat packs to go along with it so almost cost me £35!

The plants are excellent, the sizes were bigger than expected. Not much in the way of pitchers but that does not mater.

Very pleased with my order, and more ordered to come in the next few weeks from a different vendor.75d003787d4dd141dd5282f23aa4d5e4.jpg

2 nice healthy glabratas.

1dbc6d176d4bb8b6dfd3a3f7121d1ccd.jpg

Fusca......ramispina

0dbac081e0d2cc510ac154cb87744612.jpg

Densiflora......ramispina

(Great size). (Not very many leafs but still happy)8ac398c0b2c2ce7a4090773886cbe4b7.jpg

Truncata... Talangensis ( very big healthy plant)

62fde57d50de20c032d74247e7310af8.jpg

Rafflesiana....... Emyae

fa720fe08612e07c3f826b04a8d93d74.jpg

Clipeata x clipeata x emyae ...alata(huge plant )

6a57b2df7cd61ade0ab75e1ef52ee0f0.jpg

A bulbophyllum and an angraecum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Olivermurray7373

Looks like Karnivores certainly lives up to their websites' size descriptions, they're a nice size for the money. I haven't bought from Karnivores yet, but i may give them a try this year.

That raff looks a bit rough though, hows the new leaf looking as it's unfurling ?

Guest Olivermurray7373

I think it is fine, it is growing .. Very slowly, but it is fine for now, think it got a bit to dry, I don't know what is happening with the leafs, it almost looks like fertiliser burn that you get on orchids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice. Alain Kern is a good seller, his plants are healthy and always satisfying. I already ordered on his website and I never was disappointed.