looking for miniature nepenthes help please

I'd have to say N. argentii, but it's not the easiest of species to grow if you can't provide the right environment (lots of light, air circulation, temperature drops at night, the list goes on). An easier one in my experience is N. glabrata. If I were to choose a lowlander, I'd go with N. bellii. I'm sure there are others but these are the ones I've had experience with.

Thanks for the replies the plant I'm trying to find would have to fit the requirements in my poison dart frog terrarium hence the reason for such small traps or cups.

Day time temperature is 24 c and night temperature drops to 20 c humidity is 90% constantly.

Lighting is Arcadia jungle dawn with amazing results but the only down fall is air flow which I have purposely restricted but is not stagnant .

This might restrict my choices even further .

• 3 weeks later...

Miniature species include: N. gracilis, N. campanulata, N. argentii (material in cultivation is not easy), N. glabrata, N. tenuis, N. adnata and  N. celiciae

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

N. adnata is small plant in diameter, only 10 - 15 cm, but it clims very fast. In my terrarium it is 2 m long during 2 - 3 years of grows. N. adnata is also very easy to grow.

Dwarf maxima plants still grow several meters long and rather quickly, so they don't really count as short plants.  Even stunting them isn't easy, they like climbing trees.

But any seedling size nepenthes will stay as a rosette for a couple to several years...  So you could grow just about anything from seed...