Redfern shipping?

Hi there folks... i'm opening this topic as yes, i'm a Redfern books lover yet seeing how long it took for them to release etc Lowrie's Magnum Opus i'm a little bit concerned about their shipping timetable. It says that "in stock items are dispatched in 24 h"... do you have any experience? Is it how it actually works?

Edited by [email protected]

I have ordered direct from Redferns in the past, with no issues. However, more recent purchases have been a pain in the rear because they advertise new books with a release date, and that release date then gets pushed back time and again to the point where my christmas present has not arrived until about 6 months later! I now no longer pre order with redfern, I wait until they actually have the book in stock and then order it.

I have ordered direct from Redferns in the past, with no issues. However, more recent purchases have been a pain in the rear because they advertise new books with a release date, and that release date then gets pushed back time and again to the point where my christmas present has not arrived until about 6 months later! I now no longer pre order with redfern, I wait until they actually have the book in stock and then order it.

Yep i mentioned it... i was talking about books they have in stock.... so you mean those ones actually arrive fast?