CP Care Sheets Needed

Curtis50

Hello

I have purchased a couple seeds and plants and need care sheets and tips on how to make them germinate , they are the following:

Nepenthes king (I don't know the latin name )  they are seeds

Nepenthes Jacquelineae (Highland, West Sumatra plant not seed)

Nepenthes Lowii (Highland, Gunung, Mulu, Borneo plant not seed)

Nepenthes rajah (Mt. Kinabalu, Borneo plant not seed)

Heliamphora minor (Auyan Tepui, Venezuela plant not seed)

Pinguicula I don't know which one exactly (plant not seed)

Sarracenia Leucophylla (Seeds)

Sarracenia Purpurea (plant)

Drosera (mix of seeds)

Humidity: in summer, winter, spring

Temperature: in summer, winter, spring

Water: in summer, winter, spring

Light: needs with LED's 450W and distance etc... summer, winter, spring

And Soil: like can I grow them just in Sphagnum moss or do I need peat and perlite as well?

Thanks, Curtis

buy a copy of the revised savage garden by peter damato, perfect book for those starting out, although you will very quickly outgrow it and then you will be buying redfern books which you will also outgrow rather quickly, and then like me you will be trawling the internet looking for published papers, tracking down really obscure almost never printed titles that you can only find in some tiny bookshop in an even smaller village in a part of wales that time has literally forgot.

hope that helps

paul

• Like 1

buy a copy of the revised savage garden by peter damato, perfect book for those starting out, although you will very quickly outgrow it and then you will be buying redfern books which you will also outgrow rather quickly...

So that means you'll be selling me your Redfern Nep Field Guides then Paul ? :laugh1:

lol if only mate, I don't sell or give away books,  I am one of those old school blokes who actually likes books, I read every day, I absolutely thrive on the escapism and increasing my knowledge a little.

there is more chance of me growing a ****** on my arm than selling you books.  I will however text you a little tip I picked up years ago which will solve your issue

wait for the beep beep

and no you don't need to worry about the nsa, fbi, mi5, or Tesco clubcard finding out!!  im not going there on the ice cream man though, I have said it before and I will say it again fear the whippy, fear it for it is coming for you!

paul

• Like 1

why does this forum block the word ******? what is wrong with the word ******?  it is the correct anatomical term I have not used it in any offensive way,  how come I can write wenis but not ******?

rich im not happy!  I want to be able to use the word ******! I feel my freedom of speech is being abused,  whilst im on the subject what other words are banned from here?  id bet I could write loads of insulting religious comments without being auto asterixed.