What happened?!

Gabe

So this evening I came out to check on my sundew (d. Capensis) to find it with all of its tentacles all messed up and curled down . Also there are white bugs on some ( aphids maybe?) So if you can tell me if these are aphids and how to get rid of them, or what could have happened to my plant I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks ygynadu4.jpg I also snipped all the dead tentacles because there were too many . Oh and I just noticed little brownish things that kinda look like eggs maybe . sepaqyqy.jpg

Those red patches on the older leaves are some kind of infection I think. I have had this, dont know what it is but I had a systemic fungicide/ insecticide combo lying around so I applied it and it cleared it up.

I wouldnt go cutting leaves off it will just increase the stress to the plant and that one looks like its suffering enough.

what conditions are you growing it in?

Leveraging the question of Stephen and being more specific with what you usually water your watering D. capensis?

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Edited by Rodrigo