Compost plants

lucien01700

werewolf is becoming one of my favourites. you have a good specimen there.

I had about twelve cudo last summer but the winter hasnt been kind to them (outside fully exposed). I have four left and they are much reduced in size and only now starting to come back. this variety needs more TLC than the average VFT.

Lucien, besides the sphagnum moss what conditiond do you give your cudo to keep them healthy? Do you use any fertilizer for exampe?

Edited by mantrid

I even like Cudo, it's on my wishlist. I find it an odd little thing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Cudo would be a compost heap plant for me, as would be Umgekrempelt, Korean shark melody, Werewolf and Galaxie!

No insult intended for the grower, as they all look well grown, I just don't like these deformities.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

werewolf is becoming one of my favourites. you have a good specimen there.

I had about twelve cudo last summer but the winter hasnt been kind to them (outside fully exposed). I have four left and they are much reduced in size and only now starting to come back. this variety needs more TLC than the average VFT.

Lucien, besides the sphagnum moss what conditiond do you give your cudo to keep them healthy? Do you use any fertilizer for exampe?

No I do not use fertilizer, just phosynthèse and humic acid sphagnum