Veitcheii 2014

manders

Guest paul y

from the undulation of the leaves to the vivid "come get me" around the pitchers that is one lovely plant, can you walk by this without a second glance or do you pause every time?

from the undulation of the leaves to the vivid "come get me" around the pitchers that is one lovely plant, can you walk by this without a second glance or do you pause every time?

Paul, I cant deny this is one of my all time favourite nep species and this my favourite clone, so far, vetchiis just make really nice plants.

• Like 1

Guest paul y

we should run a plant of the year compo, different classes etc etc, I will supply the prizes 1 st prize 10 d capensis, second prize 50 d capensis 3 rd prize all the d capensis, that should make everyone really put some effort in.

kudos due manders, you can grow

• Like 2

what no fog machine?what kind of humidity and temps is that beauty experiencing ,

Humidity is between 60 and 90%+ day to night. No need for a fog machine, although i do run a domestic humidifier for about half an hour around dawn. Winter min is 10C and summer max is ~40C. Theres no heating in summer so it just depends on the weather, 15-30+C would be typical probably.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...