Ping ID

PitcherPlanter

whatever it is, it looks f***ing amazing, you're obviously doing an amazing job with it

Oh no, I'm sorry if I did not make it quite clear. I don't own the plant but I wish I did!

Edited by PitcherPlanter

Do you have a specific reason to say that the ID is not correct? This picture was (most likely) made by Joseph Clemens judging from the legend. He grows (or grew) his plants under intense light and very wet conditions, quite different from what most other growers use. He described his conditions and posted many pictures a few years back. The posts may be deleted by now, but maybe they are still there and you can still find some information in this forum.

My own plants are not looking identical to the ones shown on the picture, but I have no doubt that the ID is correct.

Best regards

Dieter

Do you have a specific reason to say that the ID is not correct? This picture was (most likely) made by Joseph Clemens judging from the legend. He grows (or grew) his plants under intense light and very wet conditions, quite different from what most other growers use. He described his conditions and posted many pictures a few years back. The posts may be deleted by now, but maybe they are still there and you can still find some information in this forum.

My own plants are not looking identical to the ones shown on the picture, but I have no doubt that the ID is correct.

Best regards

Dieter

I see, that would explain why the plants look so different. I guess my original thought on the label being wrong would be because this photo of Pinguicula rotundiflora made by Joseph Clemens, although the dates do differ by six years. This was a picture was also after four years of dry conditions as well. I do apologize for making that assumption.

P_rotundiflora_22Jan2011.jpg

Do you have a specific reason to say that the ID is not correct?

Best regards

Dieter

Yeah, I do also doubt the ID because that first photograph does not resemble P. rotundiflora.  The second one though does.  The first *might* be correct, but I do think it better to somehow double check the id, because it really does look like a mix up.