Little-Bacchus

How common is fasciation in Drosera as I think a slip up with mine has caused some. Some of the leaves ended up with damage because of enviromental change so I'm 70% sure it is not from a virus... fingers crossed. Images are alittle fuzzy sorry about that but the leaves in them are at least twice as wide as the other 'normal' ones.

Are these indeed exhamples of Fasciation?

k3kx88.jpg

bdjcs6.jpg

It's fairly common especially with the likes of D. capensis. The plants will throw up a few oddities early in the year and then start growing normally.

It's fairly common especially with the likes of D. capensis. The plants will throw up a few oddities early in the year and then start growing normally.

After some digging around in the depths of the web do you think there is a chance that it could be a crestate form of D. Capensis?

Guest paul y

slipped my otherwise omnipotent mind, I will post cape seed asap, I have included some d capensis seed from the bot river south Africa (new location) 2 packs actually, whatever you don't need pass onto someone else or the cps, there are literally millions of seeds in these packs so sow very finely, if you can make les open day I can let you have your pick of capensis which im giving away by the dozens

regards paul