Does my plant look healthy?

So my drosera capensis' dew gets dried up a lot and most of the old tentacles don't get dew only the new ones do. Is this normal? It's in the sun for about half the day and looks kinda burnt, that's why it's not in the sun all day. It's kept watered all the time and it's eaten some bugs. So if someone can tell me if this is normal I would appreciate it. Here's a picture of it. ravetade.jpg

Mine ended up looking a lot like this but it was because I was moving them outside in the day and in at night so environmental change had done it to them. I'm guessing it is a stress response so need to make it a little more comfortable and should bounce back.

Just find a permanent location for it with full sun and leave it there to adjust.  You'll lose some leaves probably but it will recover into something lovely.  At the end of the day it's a capensis so it's practically bomb proof.

Looks reasonably healthy to me. The older leaves will die off after a while anyway. Add more sun I'd say -you really can't give it too much (provided you keep the substrate wet) there's a clue in the name -Sundew

Is it standing in water all the time as it probably should be? Is it exposed to the elements or under/behind glass? Is it free of aphids?

Guest paul y

not just aphids, whitefly can be an issue and I recently had an all red capensis from giffberg sa have a small caterpillar bore its way into the core of the plant and kill it off from the substrate up,

not to worry though as it will regrow from the roots,

which would probably still apply if I fired it into the sun or sent it for a swim to the marianas trench.

when you absolutely  positively have to live for ever, be a d capensis

paul