Nepenthesisland.com (Resources/Videos/Forums)

I recently created a website, nepenthesisland.com, as a place for carnivorous plant & greenhouse growing resources. It is less than 2 weeks old and still being added to. On the site, there is a resource section (guides, tutorials and care sheets), a videos section and a forum. There will be giveaways in the forum within 40 days, to celebrate 1000 subscribers on my greenhouse YouTube channel.

Future plans include more guides than listed currently, regular blog updates on the homepage, a chat, and fun things like carnivorous plant games. The game exists on the site already and can be found by poking around a bit, but it needs to be re-themed and requires major updates.

Again, the site is young and will be constantly updated. Something to bookmark and check now and again. The guide page could serve as a good resource, as well as the forum when it grows. The guides are helpful to all experience levels and are aimed at everyone rather than beginners.

Any feedback or suggestions would be cool. My goal is to improve the site so it can be easy to use and as helpful as possible to everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...