Sign in to follow this  
lucien01700

Photo for fun

whats the name of it?

It seems dionaea 'Son of dracula' :sarcastic_hand:

Edited by lucien01700

Guest GazCez

Can't we call it 'Son of Dracula' or 'Faux Dracula' rather than 'Fake Dracula'? There are some duff names out there for dionaea and the

aforementioned 'fake' doesn't help. Also if the original Dracula plants were sorted from the G14 x Dentate and put out there as separate forms

from the same batch then surely 'son of' or 'daughter of' is more appropriate. Or maybe 'Hammer Original' to keep the Dracula theme going.

Just thought I'd put it out there! I just hate the name Fake Dracula ha, ha! I must be bored..............

• Like 1

It has a name already- "G14 X Dentate". It's from the same seed cross so it's a brother or sister, I think son of Dracula is too good a name to waste on it, better to save that for a true Son of Dracula :vampire:

• Like 1

It's from the same seed cross so it's a brother or sister, I think son of Dracula is too good a name to waste on it :vampire:

and inaccurate, thus it has to be "The Incestuous Bride of Dracula" that should settle the matter, there are many accuracy freaks on here.