Bristol open day 26th July 2014

Guys & Gals, this year's open day will be on Saturday 26th July, from 12 noon, with lunch being served about 1pm.

This year I should have some sought after Sarracenia available at my usual sensible prices. I have added a sizeable collection of Dionaea since last year, there will be a few available or you can give me a wish list if you can wait until the autumn.

You are very welcome to bring plants to sell/swap, you can bring the wife too but no swapping them please.

If you need directions post a reply to this topic and I will send directions about a month before the event.

I look forward to seeing old friends and new on the day.

Les

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Open Day Saturday 26th July:

Starts at 12 noon and ends when my wife throws you out. Some free plants for anyone new to the hobby, plants for sale from £1 upwards, seedlings for sale from 50p. Come and eat my grub, meet some interesting growers and get some free advice, bring some plants to sell or swap and have a great day out.

If you've not been before, or can't remember how to find us, send me a PM or reply to this topic.

Edited by Tricky Utrici