Software Upgrade

Andy Collins

I have had to upgrade the forum software to the latest version to try and fix some problems. As per usual it's fixed some and created others. I will have to get everything sorted as and when I can.

Post on this thread if you notice any problems on the forum and I will put them on my to-do-list.

Thanks

Just as a pointer to people, if you are having trouble with anything, first try clearing your browser cache, I couldn't get the quote feature to work so I tried that and it seemed to fix it. you never know it might be worth a try

I've noticed that I'm having difficulties receiving pm's. I've some from different members that only quote my previous message but with no reply added.

Is it just me?

I've noticed that I'm having difficulties receiving pm's. I've some from different members that only quote my previous message but with no reply added. Is it just me?

I'm re-caching the PM's so this may cure your problem. I haven't seen the problem myself though.

I can't reply to a PM. I get the message saying I need to type at least 3 characters even when I've typed several lines.

I'll try the suggestion above about cookies and let you know the outcome. No, that didn't help.

Also I couldn't post to any topics. Saw the post about changing to IPBoard and that's allowed me to type this!

Thanks,

Hi Andy,

I am checking the forum using tapatalk most of the time and I noticed that when someone qoutes, the font of the quoted text is similar to unqouted parts (i.e. black, not greyish as it used to be)..

No big issue, but a little confusing, especially with longer posts ;)

Everything else seems to be working fine though. Keep up the good work :)

Cheers,

Justin

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy, I am checking the forum using tapatalk most of the time and I noticed that when someone qoutes, the font of the quoted text is similar to unqouted parts (i.e. black, not greyish as it used to be).. No big issue, but a little confusing, especially with longer posts ;) Everything else seems to be working fine though. Keep up the good work :) Cheers, Justin Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Yes, I have noticed this too.