Stephen Morley's open day 14th June 2014

gardenofeden

Stephen do you read your pm? I have send you one in the beginning of the week but still no respons?

No, not often. I have difficulty accessing PMs on my phone so have to wait till I have time to go on PC, which is about once a week, and do a catch up. Very busy with extension at the minute so even that is difficult. Best to email me edenblack(AT)btinternet(DOT)com

• 3 weeks later...

still on track for this Saturday. Slightly bad timing for me, as my back yard is a building site and the outside toilet is no more, so you'll have to "walk the plank" to the toilet, or wee on the compost heap!

if anyone still needs direction please let me know

also, need a few mexican pings for a school project, anyone got any spares please bring, species unimportant.

• Like 1

also, need a few mexican pings for a school project, anyone got any spares please bring, species unimportant.

Dianne Said what do you need, Send a message and we'll post some stuff through to you.

Another great day out and another chance to scoff some of Victorias' delicious lemon cake  g010.gif

After an almost complete wipeout thanks to my neighbour watering my CP's with concentrated cactus feed for a few months, it was a great opportunity to restock my greenhouse from scratch. My thanks to Stephen and Victoria for hosting, and to those who brought along plants for sale.

Can't wait until the next one :smile: