Sign in to follow this  
Mr green

cephalotus ideal temp,humidity, light exposure?

Hi guys I've had my cephalotus tank set up now for just under three weeks and my growing environment is as follows, temp 25-28 in the day and falling to 19-21 at night time! My humidity during the day time fluctuates between 50-60 and rises to 70 at night. Ive currently set my two 24w t5 ho's for 14 hours and are roughly 7" away from my plants. My terrarium is a 18" L x 12 W x 12 H. I would appreciate any feedback on my set up thanks stefan.

I'm not experienced in terrarium culture but I'd love to see a photo of your setup.

HI Richard I've been given some excellent advice from Odysseus about uploading photos onto the forum but I've struck a problem they are to large! Do you have any idea how to downsize photos so I can contribute more to this post and the forum. Thank you for your interest.

You could host the pictures on http://tinypic.com/, or similar. That allows you to resize them on the upload page and provides the forum BBCode after uploading, which can be directly pasted into your post.

Sorry for the late reply guys been super busy at work! Thank you for coming up with many different options. I'm edging towards Stephens Flickr because there's no need to resize.

Hi guys just signed into flickr and went to upload a picture from my phone gallery and it came up with the sentence- sorry didn't work :( thank you for your help will have to figure this annoying problem out:[