New CP Books delay again

Really guys, how fast do you all read books?  I'm still working on several Red Fern books from the last go around...

Redfern books used to have a lot of errors, but lately they have far fewer errors.  The Engish is so much better too.  Takes time and work to make it happen right.

• Like 1

Guest GazCez

Has anyone received their books yet? I got a general (not personal) email on the 14th June stating that the books were being despatched.

Still no sign yet though and the website states 'in stock'.

I ordered them for the other half in November 2013. The alternative gifts (in my desperation) included a 'crash for cash' camera and a digital weather station. I was desperate............

Any ideas as to when I will receive the books would be nice as the email left me elated but now I'm sad again.

mine were ordered direct from redferns distributors, NHBS.com, and they are due for delivery today. I also placed the order back in november 2013, a 7 month wait. Looking forward to finally getting my hands on them :)

Yay...mine have arrived. Unfortunately Volume one has some significant damage to page 210 so waiting for a replacement to arrive tomorrow. other than that, very nice books. Happy chap now :)

Mine have gone back to the depot because the courier couldn't find our house! :(

Ahh noooo, not good.

My replacement copy of the damaged volume one has arrived. Well done NHBS.com.

Mine are here!!!

Opened just the first and it's quite clear it was worth the wait.

Well done to Allen and all involved.

Nigel HC

• 2 weeks later...