Collecting Rainwater illegal in some US states.

In that case, home owners should be able to sue the government departments concerned, for allowing 'their water' to fall onto your property without any thought for the damage it does! After all, you should be able to leave your doors and windows open, without having to worry about someone else's water comming in! :laugh2:

I bet a few claims for damage would have them rushing to change the law on who owns the rain :mail1:

• Like 1

Hey, I've got a great idea, lets keeps voting for narcisists and giving them power, they know to run things right.... Into the ground!

Edited by Dave Evans

Dude, communists think they own everything including their neighbors kidneys. It is part of their endless corruption.

Edited by Dave Evans

If you're going run a forum that keeps double posting, then give the user the delete option.

Edited by Dave Evans

• 4 weeks later...

Ah! The innocence of the ultra-right loonies :laugh2:

Not sure I follow that one. I'm not a stupid "conservative" nor a stupid "liberal". Both, like communists, are beholden of terrible ideals. I'm a progressive. If your policy doesn't work, you try different things and measure the results. Not liberals or conservatives, years after they have been proven wrong, they are still beating their drums calling on all the dumb in our society to give them back their power and do things either ineffeicent, wrong, not really legal or fuel massive pollution while tanking the ecomony.

And heroin is now everywhere thanks for forty years of the dumb-ass "War on Drugs", that was built to fail. People continue dieing in this liberal/conservative made nightmare we can't seem to wake from.