new nepenthes truncata x ephippiata yellow leafs

Chimico85

the roots was in its peat when arrived and I haven't controlled, but all the plants that was with it are healthy.

when I looked today, the plant is drying all the leafs

If other plants are fine then maybe this one was weak before shipping. I think you won't be able to save it but you can always try to repot it into very FRESH media like pure sphagnum (or you can add perlite). And as Phil told you should talk to seller and tell him what is the situation.

the seller tell me that give me back my money if the plant dies, i hope to rescue but i think that it will die for secondary sick

in this moment the plant is on live sphagnum, but they lost all the leafs

Edited by Chimico85
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's definately now time to forward that last photo to the seller and ask for your money back like they promised, or even a replacement.

Also send them the photos you took when you received the plant, if you haven't done so already.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on !

Edited by Welshy

thanks, I sent all the photo, unfortunately the plant was the last, I can doing a change if the seller will giving me opportunity.

I done all is possible for rescue, but the rot had not to hit the plant if has bitertanol?

To me the plant looked already dead in the first pictures, sometimes plants can struggle along with dead roots for a long time with the seller, without them knowing. Once the plant is bare rooted and sent, it gives up the fight. No amount of treatment would have saved it. If the leaves were green, cutting it might have helped, but when they come out of the bag yellow, chances are very slim for survival.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it looks like this plant died on the way to you. Or at least got sick. It might be simply have been damage to the root system from the soil moving during transit, tearing the roots.