New book

Everybody knows that Peter D'Amato's Savage Garden is coming out now. Can't wait to get my copy!

According to a recent email from Stewart McPherson (aka Redfern Natural History Productions) they should arrive in their warehouse for distribution in a week or 2. Just ordered my copy.

According to a recent email from Stewart McPherson (aka Redfern Natural History Productions) they should arrive in their warehouse for distribution in a week or 2. Just ordered my copy.

I ordered my copy directly from Peter's nursery, he told me all the books were sent out last Friday, 5th July. :dance4:

No, but I've seen his photos around for a while, they are very good.

The b/w version is availabe, but I will wait for the color version.

Mine will be signed by Peter and Damon. :)

Edited by Amar

I'm not sure if Damon is signing the ones from Stewart but I do know that Stewart is selling signed copies. It's probably both of them as I'm assuming they would have signed the whole batch that was due for signing..

Edited by Richard Bunn

Everybody knows that Peter D'Amato's Savage Garden is coming out now. Can't wait to get my copy!

My unsigned copy arrived from Book Depository last Friday. It's a really nice update from the last edition, my copy of which is well read to say the least :-)

• Like 1

I'm not sure if Damon is signing the ones from Stewart but I do know that Stewart is selling signed copies. It's probably both of them as I'm assuming they would have signed the whole batch that was due for signing..

Must say, I find it a bit cheeky of Stewart to charge the extra £3 or so extra for a signed copy.

Celebrity culture? :)

Well, sort of. But this is just an incentive for people to send in more money without feeling like they got nothing in return. I would do exactly the same in his shoes. The money is being raised for further projects and conservation work; it is hardy going to waste. :)

the bookdepository.co.uk shows the revised dsavage garden as in stock, although nobody else in the uk seems to have it. Not sure wether or not to order it as I cannot find a contact number for them to confirm if they have the book in stock.

I got the ebook last night. But only out of pure greed as I had to have it there and then. I'll be barred from downloading anything from iTunes until I pay for it. Ah well, they can wait a few weeks.

• 1 month later...