Sign in to follow this  
Trishorton

Hi from Norfolk, England

I am new to keeping carnivorous plants and have 10 plants. I also have about 50 orchids so am trying to keep the number of carnivorous plants down. However, the plants fascinate me, so I daresay I will probably buy more in the future.

Trish

Welcome Trish. That's what happened to me. Now I've only 4 orchids and a whole lot of carnivores. Make the move to the dark side.

• Like 3

Yeah do as Richard suggests.......

The devil looks after his own, muhahahaha ( evil laugh )

Seriously addictive hobby, I'll put money on that you've at least doubled your collection come winter, welcome ;-)

• Like 1

I expect you are right that I will expand my collection eventually, but right now I want to make sure I am looking after the ones I have now.

Hello, its true, you will be totally addicted, and spend far too much hard earned cash....and your green house will always be too small....

It's a good idea to grow a few plants for a year first before you know you're successful. Thats what I did when I first started. So I read up a lot and didn't make the same mistakes that I made as a kid.

Welcome to CPUK!