I am coming tomorrow. I would like to buy:

sara purpurea

dionea

any interesting drosera inc drosera adaelae

cephalotus

See you tomorrow.

Ron

A great day Stephen. Pity we have to wait a year for the next :D

I second that :smile: A great day out and the chance to put faces to the names on here. Again, bought lots of new plants, most of which are now in the greenhouse. Highlight of the day though was that lemon-cake :tu:

• Like 1

like the others just wanted to say what a great afternoon it was up in York and to thank Stephen and his family for their wonderful hospitality, sadly I missed the lemon cake but can definitely say that the scones were delicious. It's not every day you get the chance to see such a varied collection of plants plus an assortment of local amphibian wildlife :tu:

• Like 1

Hi Stephen, thanks for a brilliant day. Really enjoyed it. Hope I can make it again next year. Regarding the dropped money I have counted my cash and after checking the tape measure discovered that I am indeed a bit short...only 5' 8" or 5' 9" at a push. Does that qualify me for a hand out? I have three starving children and a needy wife. Thanks again for a great day.