Hello from Poland!

infi85

Hi everyone, my name is Edyta and I live in Poland. Besides CP's, I'm interested in motorcycling, sports and needlework depending on the season ;)

My CP adventure started few years ago with a disaster with single drosera and dionaea, after which I had a little break and last spring started once again. Now I own few easy droseras, two unidentified dionaea, some lowland nepenthes and a cephalotus. Most of them seem to be happy with provided conditions, they grow, they split and make me happy :) Hopefully today I'm getting my first set of pinguicula - my CP collection slowly increases :)

Welcome to CPUK! My paternal grandparents came over from Poland to America. We ALL have had disasters with this hobby. Fortunately, our CP friends help us out!

Welcome to CPUK Edyta. We've all killed our initial plants. I tried with Dionaea several times unsuccessfully when I was a kid and also when I kept orchids as a teenager. Then a few years ago I read up about them properly, discovered they like a cold winter and they grow like weeds with me ever since.

Thank you all! It's good to know that my initial failure doesn't look like a cold blooded murder (which it was not :P).

We like to think of it as having been afflicted by a learning curve. I think that denial and intention are important!

• Like 1

Thank you all! It's good to know that my initial failure doesn't look like a cold blooded murder (which it was not :P).

We like to think of it as having been afflicted by a learning curve. I think that denial and intention are important!

• 6 months later...