A few of my plants =)

Hi Guys!

Cause its been such a lovely day today I've been out taking lots of pics of my plants and just thought i would share a few with you =)

Enjoy!

DSCF4464_zps0fb37e15.jpg

DSCF4473_zps5562f953.jpg

DSCF4474_zps223143bf.jpg

DSCF4476_zpsc65be53e.jpg

(Not Carnivorous i know, but I've noticed quite a few of you grow Lithops alongside your CPS so thought i would share =P)

DSCF4481_zps342ce079.jpg

This is the VFT that gave me my forumn name =P Lance, hes not looking so great at the minute but im hoping he will pick up soon, any idea why?

DSCF4494_zps49d948ab.jpg

DSCF4497_zps15808d5d.jpg

I've only had my Heli for 5 months but im very happy with its progress at the minute =D the last one i had died suddenly and i was pretty gutted so couldn't resist getting a new one =P

DSCF4514_zps896ee7da.jpg

DSCF4534_zps2a677939.jpg

Thats all for now =P

Sorry they're so large, i have no idea how to make them smaller =P

Hope you liked my plants =)

Sarah

Great looking plants Sarah, thanks for sharing. I guess the VFT is just coming out of dormancy, some of mine look very similar.

Great looking plants Sarah, thanks for sharing. I guess the VFT is just coming out of dormancy, some of mine look very similar.

Thank you =)

I'm hoping so, i recently moved my greenhouse to the top of my garden where its sunny pretty much all day and gets very warm inside so i'm hoping that will help the growth a bit more =)

Good looking plants. For the VFT, I know this isn't what most growers would say, but VFT's don't like perlite. I read in Slack's book that he never used it, and recently when I've used it, I've seen a decline in health of the plants in my collection. Could be worth repotting it and use some lime free sand.

Cheers

Alex.

Nice plants

Good looking plants. For the VFT, I know this isn't what most growers would say, but VFT's don't like perlite. I read in Slack's book that he never used it, and recently when I've used it, I've seen a decline in health of the plants in my collection. Could be worth repotting it and use some lime free sand.

Cheers

Alex.

Interesting, they also seem to grow well in pure peat as long as it's a good brand of peat. I potted a community bowl of a few Venus Flytraps back in June 2011 in pure peat and just left them alone they have done really well and overtaken the bowl and I have never repotted them and always let them flower and sit in water. I may try a few potted clones in pure peat to see how they do when I repot.

June 2011

5887127761_6f6096f517.jpg

DSCF0651 by mattybadboy44, on Flickr

Now June 2013

8902674944_e7b21432c3.jpg

WP_20130531_070 by mattybadboy44, on Flickr

8902063109_30564f43fa.jpg

WP_20130531_068 by mattybadboy44, on Flickr