Open day, 15th of June

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... and the last few.

hello Mike wife improving slowly so i hope to be down in june bye for now dave.w

Hi Mike, I’d like to say a big thank you for allowing myself and my daughter to visit today and have a look around your spectacular greenhouses, a most inspirational visit. Also thanks to you and ot

Another fantastic day Mike i all so took home some fabulous plants Before my long trip to Wales to look at Ian and Diane salters collection all ways worth the trip where i all so bought some fabulous additions to my collection The Mountain view guest house where i spent the night was very close good accomadation and a mountainous breakfast I will certanly stay there again

It was great to meet you Mike and finally see your collection. Came away with some interesting plants too (as well as a lot more ideas to add to my wants list!)

Good to see other fellow collectors too and put faces to the names I see often on here. :)