Be in a cool carnivorous plants video!

themrdave

Hi all! I'd like to make a video with lot of people (from around the world) presenting their own carnivorous plants and put it on youtube, in order to share this FASTASTIC PASSION and make it even more popular! So, here's the idea, to make a short short short video of you with ONE carnivorous plant in your hand, or near you, saying:

"Hi, my name is [yourname] and this is my carnivorous plant!"

That's all! You can also use the language of your country (italian, english, some slang...), this will make it even cooler!

SO if you think it is a good idea, feel free to send your little video @ this email:

[email protected]

or upload to some filehosting (like mega) and send the link to me! I'll download that and let you know when the video is ready to be published!

P.S: I'm not gonna put any advertising on it, I don't want to earn money from that!

What do you think? :sun_bespectacled:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great idea! Let's make it and share it among as many people as possible (for example via facebook). That's a great way to make this hobby more and more popular :)

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get the video finished? I think it was a great idea and would love to see the finished results if you actually got to do the project! If you haven't then you might start up a group on facebook like stated above, I bet lots of people would help.